Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Hungry Ipad


Originally posted 6/15/11

Apparently, my iPad has been eating the posts I do at night. I've posted at least 1-2 times per week since May and I have 3 posts showing from the last two months. Not pleased, not pleased at all. Perhaps the app is not that cool.

We have missed the first deadline for starting school. Partly,  I felt like the monkeys needed another week to deschool and partly, I want to compile the LA, Math, and AW curriculums into a single page per week.  I don't know HOW I'm going to do that or with what program I'm going to do that, so at the moment, I'm not doing such a good job as a teacher :-/ I also have to make copies of some of the materials, get everything out on the table and sort it out, and label everything.

Anyway, probably tonight, we're going to start reading our first book from AW which is Ereth's Birthday. We may do a little Math since I figured out how the Singapore outline works today at lunch. {{{Groan, shouldn't have mentioned lunch}}}.

Humpfrey is feeling under the weather. Has a goopy ear that's got a fever in it. We may have to take him to the vet soon. They both need to get to the vet. Not sure how to get them there with work, games, practice and schooling, teleportation possibly.

Plus, I need to schedule a date for a board game day at work, guess I need to grab a calendar and get that under way.

There's my to do list, any volunteers for helping??? Beuler? Beuler?

No comments:

Post a Comment