Let's list what I've done instead:
- Cleaned out the fridge
- taken out the trash x4
- planned meals for the week
- organized the kids' dvd collection and matched up discs with their boxes
- dusted the shelves on which the dvd's reside
- straightened the bookshelves to move baskets around in the computer room
- played a game with the kids & some friends
- laundry, even folding half of it!
- recycled a bunch of stuff
- organized part of the school shelves
- watched a grown up movie with my hubby
- gave the puppies some time (too much)
- decided to start collecting bottle lids to make stamps out of
- checked facebook 97 times
- set up a YouTube for Schools page
- searched out numerous extra materials to add in to what we're studying
- made Heather macaroni & cheese
- made a grocery list
- promised to cook dinner for tonight
- promised to cook breakfast for the kids this week
- promised to cook lunch for the week
- oh, and of course, written this blog.
I keep thinking that I should KEEP putting it off, look at how productive I've been!
Guess I should quit and get to work on figuring this out before the old man gets back with fixings for dinner!
~Make good choices ^_^