Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome to Crazyville, population me!

So, I have been blogging for a couple of years now. Inconsistently and without sharing to more than a small handful of people. I began on Wordpress and then transferred over to Blogger a few months ago. I am still in the process of pulling some of my posts over to Blogger, so if the dates look a little wonky, that might be why. I actually have several blogs: a weight loss blog, a blog about our homeschool study of the states, a blog about our homeschool, and each of the little kids have a blog under my account. As I figure this whole web design thing out, those will probably reside more seamlessly than they do now.

I have recently applied to and been accepted for a blogging review group which will both send more people to my blog and encourage me to write more frequently. It will also let me try out some great new homeschooling goodies which I LOVE to do! So, with that as my incentive, I am going to share my blog on FB and the World Wide Web at large a bit more freely. It's a little nerve-wracking, like trying out for the stage play in 6th grade or something. What if I'm awful? What if they don't like me? What if I have terrible grammar (I would argue it's rusty, not terrible)?

My name is Priscilla. I am a mom to three great kids. Heather is 23, Matthew is 11 and Emma is 8. My husband, Mark, and I both work outside the home full-time at my family's business with my parents. His mom helps watch the kids somedays. We also homeschool our two youngest.
We have 3 dogs: Lily and Humphrey are English Bulldogs and Joey is a rat terror...I mean rat terrier. She's actually my grandpuppy, but she's part of the pack now. We also have two cats, 2 leopard geckos and a school or two of fish.

So this is our life, it's filled with crazy and most days, we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment